B MELARAM AND SONS
B Melaram & Sons (BMS) , a subsidiary of Baijnath Melaram, was established in 1987 to further expand and diversify into import of Iron and Steel Products. To capture the increasing demand of Prime Material that was being imported from other countries like Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, Russia, and many other European Countries. B Melaram & Sons invested in a Storage facility in Kalaboli (New Mumbai) to cater to its growing reach and increasing business. This enabled them to maintain stock and sell on retail counter as well. In the heart of Mumbai’s Iron Market, and being able to load and unload at any given time of the day, BMS expanded gradually in terms of its turnover and its reputation of Material availability.
BMS has unlimited ties with Steel Coil Processing units that are based in a around Mumbai. These facilities help in de-coiling and cut to length as per Customer’s Requirements. All the material that imported has its original Mill Test Certificates to authenticate its origin, quality and grade. Also being an ISO 9001 Certified company, this helps in avoiding any hazardous waste that is imported and can cause an environmental risk.
There are various industries that BMS is a supplier to ranging from Car Manufacturing, Machinery, Industrial Steel Fabrication and Construction. The type and grade differs from industry to industry depending on its Desity, Strength, and bending capacity. On time Delivery and Quality Checks while dispatching are the two most important areas that BMS is able to excel in. To improve our working style, we request customer feedback on a continuous basis. Due to the kind of leadership BMS has, the entire firm believes in not only self growth but also about growing alongside all the stakeholders of the firm.
List of Material & Applications:
- Hot Rolled Steel Coil/Sheets: used in Automobile Industry, Pipe Manufacturing Industry, Railway Industry, Bicycle Manufacturing Industry, Arms and Ammunition Industry and many more industries as Feedstock.
- Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Sheets: Furniture Industry, Automobile Industry, Container Manufacturing, and for further processing of sheets and add value.
- Boiler Quality Plates: mainly used in pressure container vessels.
- Galvanized Coils: used to manufacture goods for Balconies, building frames, fences, ladders, street furniture, etc.
- PPGI Coils: Biggest use is of Roofing Solutions.
- MS Rounds: mainly used by forging industries, bright bar industries, auto-ancillaries, foundation and anchor bolts, pins, rollers, bushes, and many more engineering industries.